- You wonder how can we impact company culture, extensive creativity and out of the box thinking among teams?
- How creative is your culture at work?
- Is it important to create an ambience and a culture in the company that really allows innovation?
- Is it important that everyone’s ideas are seen and heard?
OK, then you will appreciate our advice and sessions in Design Thinking!
Design Thinking has become a popular expression during recent years.
The established designers, Steven & James from KesselsGranger DesignWorks have several years of experience, delivering Product Design, Graphic Design and Design Thinking to an international clientele.
Together KesselsGranger DesignWorks and ifa laboratory, based on our gathered experience, now take this process a step further.
- Design Thinking pushes the creative envelope within your organization to reach new goals, boosting your internal resources to optimize your business.
- Design Thinking is a creative catalyst, challenging and uniting team members to think strategically on how integral improvements can be made.
- Design Thinking is more than designing a new product, or an innovation. It is about helping teams develop a new mindset and process for the longer term.